- District 1 (Councilwoman Hazel Erby)
Berkley, Cool Valley, Normandy, Wellston (N. of Jennings Station Rd.), Kinloch, Ferguson, Charlock, St. John (East of Woodson), Venita Park, Overland (East of Woodson), Pagedale, Parts of U-City, Dellwood & surrounding smaller communities.
- District 2 (Councilwoman Kathleen Burkett)
Maryland Heights, Bridgeton, Florissant, Hazelwood, Olivette (N. of Olive Blvd.), St. Ann.
- District 3 (Councilman Skip Mange)
Creve Coeur, Town and Country, Des Peres, Sunset Hills, Fenton, Kirkwood, Frontenac, V
- District 4 (Councilman Michael O'Mara)
Black Jack, Moline Acres, Bellefontaine Neighbors, Riverview, a portion of Florissant.
- District 5 (Councilman Kurt Odenwald)
Webster Groves, Ladue, Clayton, Richmond, Glendale, Brentwood, Maplewood, Olivette (S. of Olive Street Road), Warson Woods, U-City, Rock Hill, Shrewbury, Crestwood, Grantwood Village.
- District 6 (Councilman John Campisi)
Lemay/South County Area.
- District 7 (Councilman Gregory Quinn)
Wildwood, Chesterfield, Ellisville, Ballwin, Eureka, Winchester, Clarkson Valley.
IF YOU STILL DON'T KNOW YOUR DISTRICT, PLEASE LEAVE THE DISTRICT BLANK
AND WE WILL FILL IT IN. THANK YOU.
ST. LOUIS COUNTY COUNCIL DISTRICT'S ZIP CODES
Warning: Some zip codes are split among several districts.*